January 13, 2012

Malaysian University English Test a.k.a MUET

ALHAMDULILLAH
thank you Allah..

for you guys information yesterday the MUET's result for the November 2011 was out..
and ALHAMDULILLAH i got band 4..
but before i knew about my result i'd been testing by HIM..
where i had 2 check my result 4 times (2 SMS + 2 online) before i knew it..
all my three attempts said that, "There's no data about (my i/c)"
at that time, i was thinking..did i do the test that bad until the LPM can't post out my result..??
yet, i still try for the fourth time..and this time i checked it online..
LPM site take a very long time to load..after a few minutes..i could checked my result..and it was as i mention earlier..I GOT BAND 4..AND I WAS CRYING..anyway all my hardwork had been paid..and now it's time to focus back on my studies^^