January 13, 2012

I'm the Core of An Apple

One day, Adam when back home from school and said to his father happily..
"Father..father..Today, teacher talk to me."
"What did the teacher talk to you..??" asked father.
The father asked Adam because Adam never feel that happy everytime he went back from school..because the teacher always said that he was stupid.
"Teacher said, I'm THE CORE OF AN APPLE." said Adam.
The father become sad..this is because people always throw away the apple core after they had ate the apple. But, Adam still looked happy.
"Father, quick cut the apple for me. I want to see it how THE CORE OF AN APPLE looks like..??"
"Adam, you change your clothes first..then I'll cut it for you," said Father.
"No..no..I want to see it NOW," said Adam.
Then, the Father take an apple and try to cut it into half..But, Adam stops his father.
"Father, don't cut it that way. Cut it the other way round."
The father follows what Adam's said. And cut the apple.
"Father, look..It a STAR"said Adam..
the father SMILE ^^

moral of the story: teacher don't call your students stupid. instead you should find your students potential and encourage them.^^