February 25, 2012

It was a tiring week for me...

i won't write long..i'll just make it SIMPLE AND PRECISE..not running around any bushes..okayh..
this week is totally a chaotic week for me..i had to use all my energy..and need entertainment plus enough rest to recover..

1. Thursday (23/2/2012)

before the game
  • i had a netball match..and my group was one of the senior group who were participated in that match..i don't have any picture to upload regarded to the tournament..maybe later on when i got the pictures i'll update it here..for that day..i'm not sure whether i was participated in a NETBALL tournament or RUGBY tournament..because the other team were playing really aggressive..and most of my team members were injured..including me..
  • what i don't like about that tournament..
    1. there were no QUALIFY referees
    2. the FIRST AIDS members were not efficient enough..
    3. the management were not effective..(maybe because it was their first time to organize such event)
    4. there were NO MILO BOYS/GIRLS.
    • those were the main points about the weaknesses of the tournament FROM MY POINT OF VIEW..but, still those JUNIORS had done their best..
after all my team still won a place..this was the FIRST  time we won a tournament even it was a 2nd PLACE.. ^^

CONGRATULATION S.I.G GRAND ^^